The new ClientPro 375 features the Balanced Technology Extended (BTX) form factor, which results in a cooler, quieter chassis design.
What does BTX stand for?
BTX stands for Balanced Technology Extended (Intel Corporation motherboard form factor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTX
We have 14 other meanings of BTX in our Acronym Attic
- Balls to the Wall Paintball (Hyannis, MA)
- Base-Level Traffic Management Workload Reporting & Productivity System
- Beyond the Wizard's Sleeve (band)
- Blue Tang Web Systems (UK)
- Beyond the Will Smith Challenge (UK)
- Been There, Wrecked That
- Behind the Water Tower (blog)
- Better Transit Without Trolleys (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Bite the Wax Tadpole
- Boeing Transonic Wind Tunnel
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new designs incorporate Balanced Technology Extended (BTX) specifications and Dell QuietCase(TM) technology, both of which can help reduce noise and improve reliability and cooling.
Dell also combines its QuietCase(TM) technology and industry standard Balanced Technology Extended (BTX) design specifications that can deliver a quieter and cooler system than the previous model, while helping to improve reliability over the life of the product.