Balanced Inventory of Desirable Responding (BIDR-7).
What does BIDR stand for?
BIDR stands for Balanced Inventory of Desirable Responding (psychology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BIDR
We have 3 other meanings of BIDR in our Acronym Attic
- Behinderten Integration Dokumentation (German)
- Bulletin in Defense of Marxism (publication of Fourth Internationalist Tendency; 1983-1996)
- Bali International Diving Professionals
- Bank Insured Deposit Program (D.A. Davidson & Co.)
- Botswana Institute of Development Professionals
- Business Internship Diploma Program (various universities)
- Berlin Industrial Development and Park Authority (New Hampshire)
- Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis
- Beijing Industrial Design Promotion Organization
- Simultaneous Bid Preparation System
- Basal Posthepatic Insulin Delivery Rate
- Basic Interoperability Data Requirements
- Blaustein Institutes for Desert Research (Ben-Gurion University; Israel)
- BAA (Broad Agency Announcement) Information Delivery System
- Backup Information Display System
- Baggage Information Display System
- Ballistic Impact Detection System
- Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies
- Bath Information and Data Services (UK)
- Battlefield Information Distribution System
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of these measures, the Balanced Inventory of Desirable Responding (BIDR) version 6-Form 40A (Palhus, 1984), requires more detailed explanation.
One possibility is to include a social desirability questionnaire such as the Marlowe-Crowne Social Desirability Scale (Crowne & Marlowe, 1960) or the Balanced Inventory of Desirable Responding (Paulhus, 1988).