aka Bakersfield Family Medical Center in Bakersfield, Calif.
What does BFMC stand for?
BFMC stands for Bakersfield Family Medical Center (Bakersfield, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFMC
We have 7 other meanings of BFMC in our Acronym Attic
- Bus Functional Model
- Business Financial Manager
- Body fat mass percentage
- Battle Force Maintenance Activity
- Battlefield Functional Mission Area
- Burton Financial Management Associates (Illinois)
- Business Forms Management Association
- Business/Financial Management Analyst
- Brackley Freestyle Martial Arts Academy (UK)
- Battlefield Functional Mission Area Modernization Plan
- Barbie Fashion Model Collection (Mattel, Inc.)
- Barrie Free Methodist Church (Ontario, Canada)
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center (Greenfield, MA)
- Bert Fish Medical Center (New Smyrna Beach, FL)
- Boozefighters Motorcycle Club (est. 1946)
- Base Flight Management Data System
- Battle for Middle-Earth (game)
- Battle for Middle Earth 2 (game)
- Bankers Financial Mortgage Group
- Ben Franklin Mob Hash House Harriers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Corder, MD, MHA, CPE, FACP, FACMQ, FACPE, is Chief Medical Officer at Bakersfield Family Medical Center in Bakersfield, California and Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of California-Los Angeles.
SOURCE: Quon Louey Management Information Systems Director Bakersfield Family Medical Center 4580 California Ave.