Weaver, an independent member firm of Baker Tilly International, has over 450 employees in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Midland, Odessa and San Antonio.
What does BTI stand for?
BTI stands for Baker Tilly International (accounting firm; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTI
We have 130 other meanings of BTI in our Acronym Attic
- Brooklyn Technical High School
- Burlington Township High School (Burlington County, New Jersey)
- Belleville Township High School East (Belleville, IL)
- Belleville Township High School West (Belleville, IL)
- British Thermal Unit
- Broadway the Hard Way (Frank Zappa album)
- B'not Torah Institute
- Bacillus Thuringiensis Israelensis
- BACtalk Integrator (Alertron)
- Bahrain Training Institute (Isa Town, Bahrain)
- Balanced Technology Initiative
- Baliwag Transit Inc (bus company, Philippines)
- Barbados Tourism Investment
- Battery Technologies Inc.
- Bay Technologies Inc.
- Bayview Tutorial Institute
- Bear Trust International
- Beginning Teacher Institute (various locations)
- Behavior Therapy Institute
- Behavioral Training Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
All references to Baker Tilly International do not require modification.
Baker Tilly Klitou have entered into a new licence agreement with Baker Tilly International, whereby the firm will be among the first to use the "Baker Tilly" simplified brand and logo as part of the network's efforts to build a stronger international brand.
Summary: DUBAI - Baker Tilly MKM, one of the leading professional audit assurance and advisory practice headquartered in the UAE, is celebrating 30 years of successful operations in the country, with its parent company Baker Tilly International aiming to at least double its size in terms of revenues in the next five years in the Middle East region.
According to Baker Tilly International Chief Operating Officer andTechnical Director, Paul Ginman, "We believe it is in our members interestto review constantly their anti-money laundering compliance requirements.
Wayne Ross, a corporate finance executive, is joining Frank Rimerman & Co, an affiliated company of Baker Tilly International in Palo Alto, San Francisco and will be working within the audit department.
The Birmingham office can now offer true global coverage as a member of Baker Tilly International, the 11th largest accountancy network in the world.
The new firm will operate under the Baker Tilly brand and lead Baker Tilly International, the 11th largest accountancy network in the world with a US $1.