Sale of Baker Hughes Mining Tools The company announced on September 14, 2004 that it had completed the sale of Baker Hughes Mining Tools, "BHMT", part of the Hughes Christensen division, to Atlas Copco North America, Inc.
What does BHMT stand for?
BHMT stands for Baker Hughes Mining Tools
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHMT
We have 1 other meaning of BHMT in our Acronym Attic
- Bredon Hill Middle School (UK)
- Brooklyn Heights Montessori School (New York)
- Brooklyn Heights Music Society (Brooklyn, NY)
- Broomfield Heights Middle School (Colorado)
- Bunker Hill Middle School (New Jersey)
- Business and Hotel Management School (Switzerland)
- Button-Head Machine Screw (parts lists)
- Bachelor of Human Movement Science (Australia; CQ University)
- Bluffton-Harrison Metropolitan School District (Bluffton, IN)
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management (various universities)
- Betaine-Homocysteine Methyltransferase
- Beach Haven Marlin and Tuna Club
- Black History Month Task Force (Washington State University)
- Bovine Herpes Mammillitis Virus
- Brighton and Hove Millennium Volunteers (UK)
- Burgess Hill Marching Youth (UK)
- Banco Hipotecario Nacional (Spanish: National Mortgage Bank; Panama)
- Basic Human Need
- Be Here Now (Oasis album)
- Behavioral Health Network, Inc. (Springfield, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baker Hughes' companies and process operations encompass Hughes Christensen Company (of which Baker Hughes Mining Tools is a division), Baker Oil Tools, Baker Hughes INTEQ, Baker Hughes Process Equipment Company (of which EIMCO is a division), Baker Performance Chemicals, Incorporated, and Centrilift.
Baker Hughes Incorporated announced today that it has completed the sale of Baker Hughes Mining Tools, "BHMT", part of the Hughes Christensen division, to Atlas Copco North America, Inc.