OMAN TENDER BOARD AWARDS CONTRACT FOR AIRPORT PRIVATISATION MUSCAT - Oman has selected an investment consortium comprising BAA plc, ABB Equity Ventures, and Bahwan Trading Company as the preferred bidder for the privatisation of Seeb International airport and Salalah airport.
What does BTC stand for?
BTC stands for Bahwan Trading Company (Oman)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTC
We have 354 other meanings of BTC in our Acronym Attic
- Ballistic Tip Boat Tail (bullets; Nosler)
- Band-To-Band Tunneling
- Beyond the Burning Time (Kathryn Lasky book)
- Bro Time Best Time
- Beijing Technology and Business University (China)
- Beat To Beat Variability
- Black-Throated Blue Warbler (bird breed)
- Born to Be Wild
- Back to Class
- Bahamas Telecommunications Company Limited
- Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (crude oil pipeline)
- Ballet Tech Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
- Baltic Sea Tourism Commission
- Bankers Trust Company
- Barking Town Centre (UK)
- Base Transition Coordinator
- Baseline Tennis Center (University of Minnesota)
- Basic Technical Course
- Basic Telecommunicator Course
- Basic Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oman LNG project represents a significant milestone in the industrial development of Oman and on behalf of our local partners, Bahwan Trading Company and Zubair Enterprises, Chiyoda-Foster Wheeler and Company LLC is particularly pleased to be given the opportunity to become involved in, and to contribute to, such a development.