The salary bonanza will benefit academic staff at Bahrain University, Bahrain Training Institute, the College of Health Sciences and Bahrain Polytechnic.
What does BTI stand for?
BTI stands for Bahrain Training Institute (Isa Town, Bahrain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTI
We have 130 other meanings of BTI in our Acronym Attic
- Brick Township High School (New Jersey)
- Brooklyn Technical High School
- Burlington Township High School (Burlington County, New Jersey)
- Belleville Township High School East (Belleville, IL)
- Belleville Township High School West (Belleville, IL)
- British Thermal Unit
- Broadway the Hard Way (Frank Zappa album)
- B'not Torah Institute
- Bacillus Thuringiensis Israelensis
- BACtalk Integrator (Alertron)
- Baker Tilly International (accounting firm; various locations)
- Balanced Technology Initiative
- Baliwag Transit Inc (bus company, Philippines)
- Barbados Tourism Investment
- Battery Technologies Inc.
- Bay Technologies Inc.
- Bayview Tutorial Institute
- Bear Trust International
- Beginning Teacher Institute (various locations)
- Behavior Therapy Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The salary bonanza will benefit academic staff at Bahrain University, Bahrain Training Institute, the College of Health Sciences and Bahrain Polytechnic, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The amendment will include Bahrain University, Bahrain Polytechnics, and Bahrain Training Institute according to the affiliates academic degrees.
Announcements in February included: * A BD1,173,725 contract with the BTI to train 220 Bahrainis as IT professionals* A BD558,600 contract with the Bahrain Training Institute (BTI) to train 220 civil engineering graduates as quantity surveyors* A BD160,000 initiative with BBK to train and find employment for Bahrainis in retail banking* A BD154,200 agreement with the Gulf Insurance Institute (GII) to train and find employment for 100 Bahrainis as administrative assistants Bahrain's business sector is already supported by the most productive, well-educated and highly skilled national workforce in the GCC; almost 70 per cent (67%) of the financial services sector workforce is Bahraini.
26 for this year on the pay scale of the academic staff of public high education establishments - Bahrain University, Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain Training Institute and the College of Health Sciences -- with retrospective effect from January 1, 2013.
Meanwhile, Dr Al Nuaimi said a new employment structure had been completed for the Bahrain Training Institute (BTI), but was yet to be implemented.
The concerned departments studied developments and determined the needs of these schools in addition to Bahrain Training Institute.
Among the providers that participated were the University of Bahrain (UoB), Bahrain Polytechnic, Bahrain Training Institute (BTI), Bahrain Institute of Banking & Finance (BIBF) and Batelco Toastmasters Club.