5 trillion over the next four to five years - could see the Gulf struggling to find people to carry out this work, the president of Bahrain Society of Engineers Abdul Majeed Al Gassab was quotted as saying in the Gulf Daily News, our sister newspaper.
What does BSE stand for?
BSE stands for Bahrain Society of Engineers (Manama, Bahrain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSE
We have 214 other meanings of BSE in our Acronym Attic
- Bakti Siswa Daya Wawasan (Malaysian higher education program)
- Bureau of Safe Drinking Water
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Bachelor of Software Engineering
- Bachelor Students in England (France)
- Back-Scattered Electron
- Bad Simple English
- Badger State Ethanol (Monroe, WI)
- Bahrain Stock Exchange
- Balance-Sheet Equation (accounting)
- Balasore School of Engineering
- Banco de Seguros del Estado (Uruguay state-owned insurance company)
- Base Support Element
- Base Support Equipment
- Basic Semiconductor Equation
- Basic Service Element
- Basic Stirling Engine
- Basic Storage Element (mainframes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contest, which has been a regular feature of the IEIBC since 1998, was held at the Bahrain Society of Engineers Auditorium, Juffair .
The two-day event will be organized by the ICT Committee affiliated to the Federation of Arab Engineers (FAE) and Bahrain Society of Engineers (BSE).
It is being organised by the Bahrain Society of Engineers in co-operation with FR6M Communications and Bahrain CSR Society.
Summary: Marina West, Bahrain's first gated beachfront high-rise residential and lifestyle community, located in tranquil and idyllic surroundings on the Kingdom's west coast was recently visited by the Bahrain society of Engineers headed by Majeed Al Gassab, President of the Bahrain Society of Engineers.
Organised by the Bahrain Society of Engineers under the patronage of Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa, the Prime Minister's Court Minister, the event will remain open for three days until Saturday.
The ICE delegation will also tour the North Manama Causeway Project, implemented by the ministry, and meet the British Ambassador, Bahrain University's engineering students and members of the Bahrain Society of Engineers.
The Bahrain Society of Engineers is holding the event at the Gulf Hotel Convention Centre.