The Chairman of Bahrain National Holding (BNH) - Farouk Almoayyed has revealed that the company aims to buy a stake in a top regional insurance firm.
What does BNH stand for?
BNH stands for Bahrain National Holding (insurance company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNH
We have 17 other meanings of BNH in our Acronym Attic
- Blackstone National Golf Club (Sutton, MA)
- Blue Native Gel Electrophoresis
- Board Name Goes Here
- Bureau National de Gestion des Risques et des Catastrophes (French: National Bureau of Risk and Disaster Management; Madagascar)
- Ballard Natural Gas Service (Seattle, WA)
- Big Nosed Golf Society (UK)
- Bomb-Navigation Guidance System
- Bloomington/Normal Girls Softball Association (Illinois)
- British Nuclear Group Sellafield Limited (UK)
- British Nuclear Group Sellafield Ltd. (UK)
- Banco Nacional de Habitação (Brazil; National Bank of Habitation Brazilian)
- Bauer Nike Hockey
- Beaufort Naval Hospital (Beaufort, SC)
- Bibliothèque Numérique pour le Handicap (French: Digital Library for Disabled Persons)
- Bouclier National de l'Habitat (French pest control company)
- Brand New Heavies (UK band)
- Bretagne Nettoyage Habitat (French cleaning company)
- Business New Haven (journal; New Haven, CT)
- Badlands Natural History Association (South Dakota)
- Board of Nursing Home Administrators (est. 1972; Mississippi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MANAMA: Bahrain National Holding (BNH), the parent company of Bahrain National Insurance and Bahrain National Life Assurance, is looking to acquire stake in a major regional insurance firm, the company's chairman has said.
Bahrain National Holding Company (BNH) yesterday announced a consolidated net profit of BD2.
Bahrain National Holding Company (BNH), the parent company of bni and BNL, registering a net profit of BD0.
Companies Profiled: * Bahrain National Holding Company * Regional Company Profiles * Allianz * Arab Insurance Group (ARIG) * Aviva * AXA * Chartis * Generali * HSBC Insurance * MAPFRE * MetLife ALICO * RSA * Zurich Financial Services For more information visit http://www.
MANAMA: Bahrain National Holding Company (BNH) yesterday announced a consolidated net profit of BD2.
GII is a joint venture set up by leading insurance companies, including Bahrain National Holding, Qatar's Al Khaleej Takaful Group, Sudanese company Sheikan Insurance and Reinsurance and France's Nasco Karaoglan, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
Bahrain National Holding Company (BNH), the parent company of Bahrain National Insurance (bni) and Bahrain National Life Assurance (bnl), has made an announcement that the figure of its group net profit during the first six months of 2012 has reached BD900,000 ($2.