Taking over second place, the Bahrain National Gas Company (Banagas) team ended with a total pins fall of 2,162.
What does BANAGAS stand for?
BANAGAS stands for Bahrain National Gas Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bath Area Network for Artists (Somerset, England, UK)
- Battalion Afghanistan National Army
- Bhojpuri Association of North America (Lewisville, TX)
- Biofeedback Association of North America (Swannanoa, NC)
- Braille Association of North American
- Britain, Australasia and North America
- British Acoustic Neuroma Association (est. 1992; England, UK)
- Bulimia Anorexia Nervosa Association
- Bay Area Nanny Agency Association
- Barrie Area Native Advisory Circle (Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
- Banco Nacional de México
- Bay Area Numerical Analysis Networking Alliance (California)
- Boron Artifact Non-Artifact Nefarious Anomaly (IBM)
- Bridge Analog Network and Node Analyzer (Cisco)
- Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything
- Barangay Against Narcotics and Abusers and Traffickers (Philippine anti-drug organization)
- Bangladesh Bureau of Educational Information and Statistics
- Bay Area Network Consortium (San Francisco)
- Billing Account Number Correction
- Border Area Nutrition Council, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organizations which took part in the program are Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco), Aluminum Bahrain (Alba), Gulf Air, Bahrain Telecommunication Company (Batelco), Khaleeji Commercial Bank (KHCB) and Bahrain National Gas Company (Banagas).
RELATED ARTICLES: Phase 1 of Bahrain's Northern City project begins | Bahrain interchange set for late 2013 completion | CRA Design wins contract for JW Marriott, Bahrain The Bahrain National Gas Company (Banagas) has awarded the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract for the renovation of its bottlenecked processing trains at the Central Gas Plant to JGC Gulf International (JGULF).
Location : Bahrain Details : Foster Wheeler, a global engineering and construction services provider, has won a contract to undertake a feasibility study, for expansion of the LPG facilities of Bahrain National Gas Company (Banagas).
The Bahrain National Gas Company operates a gas liquefaction plant that utilizes gas piped directly from Bahrain's oilfields.
Bahrain National Gas Company (Banagas) will emphasise quality, excellence, and environmental protection as it participates in Gulf Industry Fair with Bahrain's National Oil and Gas Authority (Noga).
Paul revealed that leading the list of exhibitors are national oil and gas companies in the AGCC such as Petroleum Development Oman (PDO), Oman LNG, the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), Qatar Petroleum, the Bahrain Petroleum Company and the Bahrain National Gas Company.
Companies Mentioned - Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO) - Bahrain National Gas Company (Banagas) - Chevron Bahrain - Occidental Petroleum - Gulf Petrochemical Industries - Others For more information visit http://www.