This came as Gulf-European Centre for Human Rights (GECHR) and Bahrain Human Rights Watch Society held a forum on human rights in London yesterday.
What does BHRWS stand for?
BHRWS stands for Bahrain Human Rights Watch Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (Department of Public Welfare; Pennsylvania)
- Boise Hydrogeophysical Research Site (Boise, ID)
- Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services for Children and Adolescents (Pennsylvania; Allegheny Children's Initiative, Inc.; est. 1993)
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge Trust (hospital; UK)
- Basophil Histamine Release Test
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bradford Heritage Recording Unit (UK)
- Business History Research Unit
- Baloch Human Rights Watch (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bahrain Human Rights Watch Society, Gulf-European Center for Human Rights in Bahrain, and a delegation from the Bahrain Network for Human Rights will attend the event in Geneva in which the Government of Bahrain will provide their responses on 176 recommendations, including a recommendation concerning the Jaffari (i.
The Bahrain Human Rights Watch Society (BHRWS) said yesterday (March 4) the figures represented victims who came forward, adding that there could be more.
It also features, in addition to the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Public Prosecution, the Central Informatics Organisation, the Labour Market Regulatory Authority, the Supreme Council for Women, the Information Affairs Authority, the National Human Rights Foundation, the General Federation of Bahrain Trade Unions, the UNDP, Bahrain Human Rights Society, Bahrain Human Rights Watch Society, Bahrain Women Union, Bahrain Transparency Society, Bahrain Bar Society and Bahrain Human Rights Principles Society.
The letter to Al Dhahrani and the ongoing campaign to find a solution have been backed by Bahrain Human Rights Watch Society.
The government should take strict and immediate measures to stop these attacks," said Faisal Fulad, secretary-general of the Bahrain Human Rights Watch Society.
The Bahrain Human Rights Watch Society (BHRWS) highlighted in a statement its concern for the bill tabled by five members to the upper house for including the death sentence in new legislation despite worldwide rejection of such punishment.
Fulad 'verbally abused' GENEVA: Bahrain Human Rights Watch Society secretary-general Faisal Fulad was verbally abused yesterday by a number of pro-Iranian Bahrainis.