Shaikh Hassam bin Isa Al Khalifa was re-elected president of the Bahrain Badminton and Squash Federation (BBSF) board, which also includes members Abdulla Buhazza, Ibrahim Kamal, Hisham Al Khan, Adnan Al Mahmoud and Marwan Matar.
What does BBSF stand for?
BBSF stands for Bahrain Badminton and Squash Federation (Manama, Bahrain)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBSF
We have 8 other meanings of BBSF in our Acronym Attic
- Be Back Soon Darling
- Black Business Supplier Development Programme (South Africa)
- Ballyboden St. Enda's (Dublin, Ireland)
- Bilateral Breath Sounds Equal (pulmonary examination finding)
- Board of Behavioral Science Examiners (California)
- Brigade/Battalion Staff Exercise
- Bull Breeding Soundness Evaluation
- Baltic Business and Socio-Economic Development (conference)
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development (Oregon Center for Career Development)
- Broad-Based Socio-Economic Empowerment (Department of Minerals and Energy; South Africa)
- Baltimore Building Strong Families (Baltimore, MD)
- Bed Breakfast, San Francisco (California)
- Belgische Bowling Sport Federatie (Dutch: Belgian Sports Federation of Bowling)
- Big Best Sisters Forever
- Broad Bandwidth Sum Frequency Generation
- Big Book Study Group (Alcoholics Anonymous; Germany)
- Black Burst Sync Generator (audio and video equipment)
- Billy Blue School of Graphic Arts (Australia)
- Barbara Brennan School of Healing (physical healing training; est. 1982; Boca Raton, FL)
- Bead-Based Sandwich Hybridization (molecular biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turkish Counsellor Fikret Turkes, Thai Ambassador to Bahrain Vichai Varasirikal, UAE Exchange Country manager Deepak Nair, Bahrain Air Sales manager Jayamohan, BBSF Director Board Member Ebrahim Kamal,BKS president PV Radhakrishna Pillai, BKS General secretary Ashley George and officials from the Bahrain Badminton and Squash Federation as well as tournament sponsors attended the function last night.
More than 100 players from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and Bahrain are expected to participate in the three-day event, which is being organised by the club in association with the Bahrain Badminton and Squash Federation (BBSF).
The event, with $15,000 prize money at stake in five categories, received a major boost with Bahrain Air, a private low-cost carrier based in the kingdom, signing up as the mega sponsor of the international tournament, which is being held under the auspices of Bahrain Badminton and Squash Federation (BBSF).
This year's event is being held under the patronage of the President of the Bahrain Badminton and Squash Federation Shaikh Hussam bin Isa Al Khalifa.
A total prize money of $2,225 is up for grabs in the tournament, to be held in association with the Bahrain Badminton and Squash Federation.
As part of the final day's closing formalities, the tournament souvenir was released by Bahrain Badminton and Squash Federation (BBSF) memnber Ebrahim Kamal.
THE Bahrain Badminton and Squash Federation is organising the 2011 Bahrain International Challenge Badminton Tournament from November 8 to 12.