providing network transformation through IP communications, today announced that The Bahamas Telecommunications Company Limited (BTC) has successfully completed the first phase of its IP network migration, using Sonus technology and professional services to bring a next-generation communications infrastructure to The Bahamas.
What does BTC stand for?
BTC stands for Bahamas Telecommunications Company Limited
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTC
We have 354 other meanings of BTC in our Acronym Attic
- Baccalieu Trail Board of Trade (est. 1997; Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
- Ballistic Tip Boat Tail (bullets; Nosler)
- Band-To-Band Tunneling
- Beyond the Burning Time (Kathryn Lasky book)
- Bro Time Best Time
- Beijing Technology and Business University (China)
- Beat To Beat Variability
- Black-Throated Blue Warbler (bird breed)
- Born to Be Wild
- Back to Class
- Bahwan Trading Company (Oman)
- Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (crude oil pipeline)
- Ballet Tech Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
- Baltic Sea Tourism Commission
- Bankers Trust Company
- Barking Town Centre (UK)
- Base Transition Coordinator
- Baseline Tennis Center (University of Minnesota)
- Basic Technical Course
- Basic Telecommunicator Course
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASSAU, Bahamas -- Lucent to Supply CDMA2000 1X and 1xEV-DO Equipment, Mobile Switching Centers, and Data Networking Solutions from Juniper Networks and Riverstone Networks The Bahamas Telecommunications Company Limited (BTC), the leading wireless telecommunications operator on the island chain, today announced it has selected Lucent Technologies (NYSE: LU) to deploy a third-generation (3G) mobile network based on CDMA2000(R) 1X and 1xEV-DO technology.
a market leader in IP communications infrastructure, and The Bahamas Telecommunications Company Limited (BTC) have signed an agreement to bring a next generation communications network to The Bahamas.