About Benchmark Benchmark is a publicly traded investment company listed on The Bahamas International Securities Exchange.
What does BISX stand for?
BISX stands for Bahamas International Securities Exchange
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bohol Island State University (Philippines)
- Broadband Integrated Services User Part
- Broadband ISDN User Part
- Berkeley in Silicon Valley
- Bachelor of Indian Social Work
- Business Incubation South West (UK)
- Bharat Integrated Social Welfare Agency (India)
- Business and Industry School to Work Alliance (Australia)
- Brain Injury Social Work Group (UK)
- Buffer Insertion, (Buffer) Sizing, and Wire Sizing
- Biomonitoring Information System for the Yukon (Canada)
- Binary Synchronous Communication
- Business for Integrity and Stability of Our Nation (Philippines)
- Austrian Bureau for International Research and Technology Co-Operation
- Babes In Toyland (band)
- Bachelor of Industrial Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bangalore Institute of Technology (Bangalore, India)
- Bangladesh Institute of Technology
- Bannariamman Institute of Technology (Sathyamangalam, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bahamas International Securities Exchange opened in May 2000 and 17 stocks, all for Bahamas-based companies.
About AML Foods Limited AML Foods Limited was incorporated in 1989 in The Bahamas and is listed on the Bahamas International Securities Exchange.