Baguio City, Philippines, Jumada II 4, 1434, Apr 14, 2013, SPA - Philippine police say a truck carrying more than 60 people from a wedding has plunged into a ravine in the country's mountainous north, killing four passengers and injuring the rest.
What does BGO stand for?
BGO stands for Baguio City (Philippines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of BGOOther Resources:
We have 15 other definitions for BGO in our Acronym Attic
- Bochumer Gesellschaft für Nachhaltige Entwicklung (German: Bochum Society for Sustainable Development; Bochum, Germany)
- Brooklyn Gay Network of Friends (New York City, NY)
- Bhutan Gorkha National Liberation Front (political party, Bhutan)
- Bi-Group Neural Network
- Busch Grand National North (NASCAR division)
- Barry Guy New Orchestra (jazz ensemble)
- Buick Grand National Racing Association
- Busch Grand National Series (racing)
- Bill Gates Net Worth (Web site)
- A Burgundy and Gold Obsession (Washington Redskins fan club)
- Basic Guru Online (computer programming tutorial website)
- Battlestar Galactica Online (gaming)
- Beat Goes On
- Belgian Golf One (automobile club; Belgium)
- Bergen, Norway - Flesland (Airport Code)
- Bevel Gear Operator
- Bibliothèque Généalogique d'Orléans (French: Genealogical Library of Orleans; Orleans, France)
- Bismuth Germanate
- Blinding Glimpse of the Obvious
- Blue and Gold Officer (United States Naval Academy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
91 Award Notice Number: 443440 Award Date: 26/03/2013 Contractor name : BENTRIX BUILDERS Contractor address : #31 Kilometer 3, Asin Road Baguio City Baguio City Benguet 63-949-3672080 Attn: Galandi Buseley Lalwet, General Manager Agency : City Of Baguio, Benguet Contact Name: May Grace Alvaro Palicdon country :Philippines 2013 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.
Manila: At least three people were hurt following a grenade blast during celebrations marking the annual Penagbenga flower festival Baguio City in the northern Philippines, reports said.
com)-- Blair Duncan, CEO of Imaginet - the leading systems integrator and managed network hosting and content security services provider in the Philippines - attended the 58th Annual National Mine Safety and Environment Conference (ANMSEC) on November 8-11, 2011 in Baguio City organized by Philippine Mine Safety and Environment Association (PMSEA).
2 inches of rain, while Baguio City on the western side of Luzon had 28 mm, the weather bureau said.
He continued that trend when he was training in Baguio City when the recent typhoons hit Manila and caused death and destruction.
Pacquiao, who attempted to run for a seat at the House of Representatives in 2007, arrived in Los Angeles on the weekend after training in both Baguio City and Manila for just over a month.
Among the worst-hit areas was Baguio city, in the heart of the Cordillera mountain range, where at least 277 people died.