The Unisys Baggage Reconciliation System is available from Unisys as a managed service to airlines, airports and authorities responsible for the security of air passenger baggage.
What does BRS stand for?
BRS stands for Baggage Reconciliation System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BRS
We have 213 other meanings of BRS in our Acronym Attic
- Blueberry Red Ringspot Virus
- Boostaroo Revolution (pocket amplifier for personal audio devices)
- Blue Ridge Rural Water Company (Greer, SC)
- Buffalo-Red River Watershed District (Minnesota)
- B-Mode Receiving Station
- Bachelor of Recreation Studies
- Bachelor of Resource Studies
- Bachelor of Rural Studies
- Bachelor's of Religious Studies Degree
- Backup Recovery System
- Ballistic Recovery System (parachute recovery system for aircraft)
- Banque Régionale de Solidarité (French: Regional Solidarity Bank; various locations)
- Baroreceptor Sensitivity (medical analysis measure)
- Base Radio Systems
- Bateau de Reconnaissance et de Sauvetage (French: Reconnaissance and Rescue Boat)
- Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (Peabody, MA)
- BEESA Rating Services (Black Economic Empowerment South Africa)
- Behyneh Ravansaz Sanat Co.
- Belden Russonello Stewart LLC (Washington, DC)
- Bertrand Russell Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Unisys Corporation(NYSE: UIS) today announced enhancements to its Baggage Reconciliation System (BRS) featuring more detailed information about baggage handling requirements for incoming flights, real-time monitoring and alerts of service level agreements (SLAs), and a mobile app to provide passengers with live updates on when and where to collect their bags.
Contract notice: Provision, construction, equipment and preparation of the operational readiness of a baggage reconciliation system (brs) at berlin-tegel.
uk Qantas Airways (ASX: QAN), an Australia-based national airline, has announced selecting Unisys (NYSE: UIS) Australia to supply a Baggage Reconciliation System (BRS) for its domestic flights in Australia.
7 per cent passenger growth in the first half of this year, will become the first major hub in the Middle East to benefit from the new IATA Cupps (Common Use Passenger Processing Systems) passenger processing standard following an agreement with Sita to upgrade its AirportConnect Cute check-in platform to Cupps The agreement also provides for Sita to maintain over 350 check-in counters, 24 self-service kiosks for multiple airline use, and upgrade the baggage reconciliation system across Abu Dhabi Airport's three terminals, Al Ain International Airport, Al Bateen Executive Airport and Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre terminal and city terminal.
In addition to the Horizon PSS suite, SITA will implement an online booking engine, departure control system, check-in and automated boarding control, baggage reconciliation system and a frequent-flyer program.
There is also a need for baggage reconciliation systems at the airport to be improved in line with European authorities minimal standards.
Oct 2, 2006 Helsinki Airport, Northport SITA said that Northport, a European ground-handling company, will deploy its BagManager baggage reconciliation system under a seven-year agreement that covers deployment at Helsinki Airport by the end of January followed by installation at 14 Finnish domestic airports, Stockholm Arlanda, Oslo Gardermoen and Copenhagen.