uk Travel Business Review - 25 October 2011 Delaware North Companies Parks and Resorts, a US-based hospitality company, has announced that Badger Pass Ski Area will be opening for the ski season from December 16, 2011.
What does BPSA stand for?
BPSA stands for Badger Pass Ski Area (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPSA
We have 29 other meanings of BPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Procurement Services
- Business Product Services
- Business Product Specification
- Business Professional Services (various locations)
- Business Property Statement
- Bytes People Solutions (South Africa)
- Bytes Per Second
- Porto Seguro, Bahia, Brazil - Porto Seguro (Airport Code)
- Baden-Powell Scout Association
- Baden-Powell Scout Award (various nations)
- Bangladesh Political Science Association
- Bangun Panca Sarana Abadi
- Barbados Private Sector Association
- Baseball Plate Shaped Award
- Baseline Prostate-Specific Antigen
- Bataille Pour la Suprematie Aerienne
- Bayfield Potential Service Area
- Beam Power Spectrum Analyzer
- Beginning Prostate-Specific Antigen
- Beijing Power Supply Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
With their landscapes blanketed in snow, these breathtaking destinations also provide convenient access to Badger Pass Ski Area, which features downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, backcountry ski tours, snowshoeing and snow tubing.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Tramp the rim Yosemite National Park's Badger Pass Nordic Ski School & Center offers two ways, leaving from Badger Pass Ski Area, to see these mountain pines with a guide: Snowshoe day tours trek to Dewey Point and its breathtaking views of Yosemite Valley ($50, including snowshoe rental); cross-country ski tours travel 10 1/2 miles to the Glacier Point Ski Hut ($192, including meals and lodging; 6-person minimum).
Skiing and tubing Badger Pass Ski Area is ideal for families: No crowds, and beginning and intermediate runs.
Badger Pass Ski Area is a 45-minute free bus ride from Yosemite Valley.
Snuggle up on a chairlift ride at Badger Pass Ski Area.
For the 2004 winter season, Tenaya Lodge offers the following lodging packages appealing to couples and families seeking an affordable mountain getaway: "SKI YOSEMITE" PACKAGE (January 11-March 25, 2004, Sun-Thurs) Enjoy one night at Tenaya Lodge with two all-day lift tickets to Yosemite's Badger Pass Ski Area.
We leave Simi Valley at oh-dark-early for the drive to Yosemite's Badger Pass Ski area.