The dad of eight, who was known as the Baddest Man on the Planet during his boxing days and who bit off part of opponent Evander Holyfield's ear during a bout, was jailed for nine months in 1999 for beating up two men after a minor car crash.
What does BMOTP stand for?
BMOTP stands for Baddest Man on the Planet
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Bridgeport Museum of Modern Art
- Bank of Montreal Nesbitt Burns
- Boston Modern Orchestra Project
- Basic Military Officer Qualification (Canada)
- Bureau of Metabolism, Oncology and Reproductive Sciences (Canada)
- Bipolar Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Boston Museum of Science (Boston, MA)
- Brazilian Meeting on Organic Synthesis (Brazilian Chemical Society; Brazil)
- British Mathematical Olympiad Subtrust (competition)
- Bytex Matrix Operating System
- Boatswain's Mate Of the Watch
- Broward Meals on Wheels (Florida)
- Beacon Monitor Operations Experiment (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Baptist Mission of Zambia
- Backcountry Management Plan
- Background Measurements Program
- Bailey Metal Products
- Bakers Man Productions, Inc
- Bangalore Mahanagar Palike (India)
- Bangalore Mahanagara Palike
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Tom Hopkinson THE world of boxing is buzzing with the news that Mike Tyson - the self-styled baddest man on the planet - is set to write his autobiography.
HE WAS once described at the baddest man on the planet, and has led a life shrouded in controversy.
The boxer, once known as the Baddest Man on the Planet, has offered to bend troubled footballer Paul Gascoigne's ear about dealing with mental health issues while he's here in England.
Spreadex's Baddest Man on the Planet line is probably too high.
Now the meeting between between the Baddest Man on the Planet and our own world heavyweight champion is ready to explode in the early hours of next Sunday morning.
TWO of the most dignified personalities in sport go into battle in the early hours of next Sunday morning praying they will emerge as the Baddest Man on the Planet.
It has been nine years since Clarence ÒBonesÓ Adams was the baddest man on the planet — or at least one of them — in the super bantamweight division.