This historical data, combined with analysis of each individual customer's fleet, gives the Company a powerful predictive tool to help anticipate problems, extend maintenance intervals and reduce bad orders.
What does BO stand for?
BO stands for Bad Order
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of BO
We have 17 other meanings of BO in our Acronym Attic
- Bank of New Zealand
- Branch on Not Zero (computing)
- Bank of New Zealand Australia
- Beer New Zealand Awards
- Bipolar with N-Zero Substitution
- British New Zealand Trade Council (UK and New Zealand)
- Bachelor of Oratory
- Back Office
- Back Order
- Back Orifice (trojan horse utility)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More specifically, the integrated 3Com Carrier Networks/Paradyne solution reduces the need for additional staff required to maintain and operate systems, and decreases the number of errors generated from the onset of bad orders entering the system.