According to Pogash, there are certain drinks you should avoid if you want to decrease your chances of a bad hangover.
What does BHO stand for?
BHO stands for Bad Hangover
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BHO
We have 28 other meanings of BHO in our Acronym Attic
- Basil Hume Neighbourhood Learning Centre (Bebington, UK)
- Basic Human Needs Reserve
- Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center
- Beacon Hill Nursery School (Boston, MA)
- Berita Harian-New Straits Times (Malaysian newspaper; Malay: Daily News)
- Black-Headed Nightingale Thrush (bird)
- Bethany House of Northern Virginia
- Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge (Smyrna, Delaware)
- Boots Healthcare New Zealand
- Baby Half Off (retail website)
- Banjo Hangout (website)
- Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. (44th US president)
- Basketball Hoops Online (Woodstock, GA)
- Battle Handover
- Behavioral Health Organization (various organizations)
- Behavioral Healthcare Options (Las Vegas, NV)
- Beverly Hills Orchestra (band)
- Bhopal, India (airport code)
- Bolt Hold Open (guns)
- Book History Online (database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONDOMS - Nobody wants any nasty, itchy reminders of Electric Picnic SOMETHING warm - You might be hot during the day, but those nights can get pretty chilly WELLIES - As even a light shower will turn the arena into a mudpit SUN block, hat and shades - Sunstroke is like a really bad hangover and the worst flu you'll ever get.
Graham Cunningham, Glasgow I STOPPED drinking beer and lager years ago because it gave me bad hangovers.
Almost half said they felt like they had a bad hangover when they were tired with one in three admitting they regularly skipped their morning shower to spend longer in bed.
Even after a win it takes a few days to get over the game, like having a bad hangover.
Bad hangovers, chipped nails, earache and a sore throat are among the other conditions some people think requires emergency action.
Byline: Joanne Butcher DRUNKEN troublemakers in County Durham will be waking up with more than a bad hangover.
Eight years later, the entire world is having a really bad hangover but that's another story.