Another trick to avoid a bad hair day is to see to it that you condition your hair well.
What does BHD stand for?
BHD stands for Bad Hair Day
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BHD
We have 30 other meanings of BHD in our Acronym Attic
- Basset Hound Club of Southern California
- Burnett Honors College Summer Institute (UCF)
- Bottomhole Circulating Temperature (petroleum industry)
- Baptist Hospital Credit Union (Nashville, TN)
- Boeing Helicopters Credit Union (Ridley Park, PA)
- Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors Bureau
- Bilingual Health-Care Worker
- Black Health Coalition of Wisconsin
- Bachelor Housing Division
- Backhoe Dredger
Samples in periodicals archive:
Make sure you're using the right products It sounds simple, but products can make or break a bad hair day and these days they're advanced enough to cope with the specific needs of your hair.
ANISSA BROCKLESBY, 21, from Thornaby, was brave enough to share her own "bad hair day" with us, along with her quick and easy, foolproof way to turn a bad hair day into a great hair day.
Now that would have to be the bad hair day to end all bad hair days
``We have a very strict policy on appearance and uniform, but our bad hair day was great fun.
We want to hear about your bad hair days, relationship woes, #ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER has been asked to reprise his futuristic role as The Terminator for a fourth movie, which will go ahead with or without him.
So while a lack of Frizzled6 may offer an excuse for a bad hair day, there's still no cure.
Bad Hair Day Soap is made by hand in small batches to assure only pure, natural soaps containing the finest vegetable ingredients and purest essential oils.