The court approved the appellant's bad conduct discharge but set aside the appellant's approved sentence of 180 days confinement and forfeitures of $767.
What does BCD stand for?
BCD stands for Bad Conduct Discharge
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BCD
We have 169 other meanings of BCD in our Acronym Attic
- British Car Club of Western North Carolina (Hendersonville, NC)
- Blount County Civil War Round Table (Tennessee)
- Bell Canada Child Welfare Research Unit
- Bread Coffee Chocolate Yoga (weblog, Brooklyn, NY)
- Becket-Chimney Corners YMCA (Becket, MA, USA)
- Berks County Children and Youth Services (Pennsylvania)
- Babst, Calland, Clements and Zomnir (law firm; Pennsylvania and New Jersey)
- Bachelor of Community Design
- Bacolod, Philippines - Bacolod (Airport Code)
- Bacterial Carbon Demand
- Badminton Club de Doullens (Doullens, France)
- Badminton Club Dijonnais (French: Dijon Badminton Club; Dijon, France)
- Banking Consolidation Directive (EU)
- Banque Centrale de Djibouti
- Barcode Decal
- Barrels Per Calendar Day
- Baseline Change Directive
- Baseline Concept Definition
- Baseline Concept Description
- Baseline Configuration Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
159) The action taken by the convening authority stated, in relevant part, "only such of the sentence as provides for reduction to the pay grade E-1, confinement for 90 days, is approved and except for the part of the sentence extending to a bad conduct discharge [sic], will be executed.
Steven Ribordy, 25, of Salina, Kansas, also will receive a bad conduct discharge from the Army as part of a plea deal.
Williams, a preacher's son who served in Iraq in 2003, was given a bad conduct discharge from the Marines last February for allegedly using marijuana, the North County Times reported.
A seventh,Specialist Jeremy Sivits, pleaded guilty on Wednesday to abusing detainees and was ordered to serve a year in military detention and given a bad conduct discharge -the maximum sentence available.
Sivits was sentenced to a maximum penalty of one year in prison, reduction in rank and a bad conduct discharge.
He also faced a reduction in rank and a bad conduct discharge.
A seventh, Specialist Jeremy Sivits, pleaded guilty yesterday to abusing detainees and was ordered to serve a year in military detention and given a bad conduct discharge.