What does BSI-MAS stand for?
BSI-MAS stands for Bacterial Strain-Identification and Mutant Analysis Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business Standards Institution (UK)
- Business Strategies and Insight
- Business Strategies International
- Business Strategy, Inc.
- Business Support Incubator
- Business Survey Index (South Korea)
- Business Synergetics International LLC
- Business System Implementation (various organizations)
- Business Systems International Ltd (UK)
- Button Systems, Inc. (Castleton, VT)
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Information Assurance
- Baghdad-Saddam International Airport
- Bangladesh Sick Industries Association
- Barrington Square Improvement Association (Hoffman Estates, IL)
- Base Station Interface Adaptation
- Basic Skills Independent Assessments (UK)
- Behavior Science in the Information Age (course)
- Beijing Semiconductor Industry Association (China)
- Beijing Software Industry Association (China)