What does RETRO- stand for?
RETRO- stands for Backward (Prefix)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RETRO- in our Acronym Attic
- Returns the Expected Transfer (computing)
- Radio, Electrical and Television Retailers Association (UK)
- Retransmission Station
- Regional Emergency Transportation Representatives
- Requirements Tracing On-Target (software)
- Retroactive Family Allowance Checkage (US Navy)
- Retrospective Drug Utilization Review
- Retroactive Conversion
- Retrograde Europe
- Renewable Energy Technology for Rural Development (conference)
- Radar Extractor and Tracker System
- Real Estate Transaction Standard
- Regimental Enhanced Training Section
- Remote Encoded Target System
- Remote Engagement Target System (US Marine Corps)
- Remoted Target System