Symantec recently announced the availability of Backup Exec System Recovery 2010, a complete data and system backup and recovery solution for small businesses.
What does BESR stand for?
BESR stands for Backup Exec System Recovery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BESR
We have 4 other meanings of BESR in our Acronym Attic
- Brookhaven Energy System Optimization Model
- Balochistan Education Support Project (Pakistan)
- Basic Education Sector Programme (Sri Lanka)
- Basic Emergency Service Providers (emergency communications)
- Best Estimate of Selling Price
- Broadcasting Equipment Standards Procedures
- Building Energy Simulation Program (performance software)
- Business-Enabling Service Providers
- Ballistic Equipment Space Patrol Armory (Mobile Suit Gundam)
- Blekinge Engineering Software Qualities
- Ball Exit Speed Ratio (baseball)
- Board on Earth Sciences and Resources (National Research Council; est. 1998; Washington, DC)
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility (Israel)
- Bureau of Energy Study, Research and Development (Thailand)
- Behavior & Systems Research Laboratory
- Backup Exec System Recovery Manager
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science (various locations)
- Baltimore Educational and Social Society (Maryland)
- Bank Electronic Support System
- Basic Enlisted Submarine School
Samples in periodicals archive:
com ToutVirtual, a company specialising in software for virtual computing infrastructures, yesterday announced that it has signed an OEM agreement with Symantec Corporation (Nasdaq:SYMC) that will see the company add Symantec's Backup Exec System Recovery (BESR) solution to its VirtualIQ suite of products.
Available now, Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 provides system backup and restore for Microsoft Exchange 2010.
Each additional agent or option can vary in price from $395 USD to $3,195 USD MSRP; Backup Exec System Recovery 8.
How to Receive Upgrade Pricing Competitive upgrade discount pricing is for existing Symantec Backup Exec for Windows Server, Backup Exec System Recovery Server Edition, Live State Recovery Advanced Server Edition, LiveState Recovery Standard Server Edition and V2i Protector Server Edition customers.
StorageCraft are currently offering a discount when customers switch from Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery Windows Small Business Server Edition, Symantec Live State Recovery (LSR) Standard Server and Acronis True Image for Windows Small Business Server.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/19991011/KINGSTON) A component of Symantec's award-winning Backup Exec System Recovery product, Symantec Recovery Disk is preloaded on the DT400 and provides many unique features that aid in the recovery of a system failure.
The special pricing includes a discount for businesses that use Small Business Server (SBS) versions of Acronis True Image, Computer Associates ARCserve and Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery wishing to purchase StorageCraft ShadowProtect Small Business Server Edition 3.