For example, AUO will present its 32" Full HD AMOLED TV for the first time; the TV set with Metal Oxide TFT as backplane driver and is only 3mm thick, has quick response time, high contrast ratio, and offers full HD high- resolution images.
What does BPD stand for?
BPD stands for Backplane Driver (Nortel)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BPD
We have 128 other meanings of BPD in our Acronym Attic
- Birmingham Police Credit Union (Birmingham, AL)
- Bits Per Channel Use
- Bus Power Control Unit (avionics)
- Back Pressure Control Valve
- BattlePlan Capital Ventures, LLC (Phoenix, AZ)
- Bureau de Poste de Campagne, Veld Post Kantoor (French: post office of Kantoor Post; Belgian postmark)
- Bible Presbyterian Church of Western Australia (Mt. Pleasant, Australia)
- Baccalaureate Program Directors
- Bachelor of Planning and Design
- Background Product Description
- Bakersfield Police Department
- Baltimore Police Department
- Banda-Banda (SIL code, Central African Republic)
- Barrels Per Day
- BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) Police Department (San Francisco, California)
- Baseline Program Documentation
- Basic Planning Document
- Basic Point Defense
- Basic Process Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each of these techniques is currently incorporated in specialized backplane driver chips called SERDES, or serializer-deserializer chips.
Cable and Backplane Drivers are First Adaptive Equalizers in a New Family of High-Speed, Low-Power Signal Integrity Products NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.
The SelectI/Os within the Virtex FPGAs enable system designers to interface with a variety of business standards for systems interfacing, general-purpose logic, high-speed SDRAM, and high-speed backplane driver applications, like LVTTL, LVCMOS2, PCI33, PCI66, GTL/GTL+, SSTL, HSTL, and CTT.