The youngsters added gospel-style backing vocals to track when it was recorded at Lipa at the weekend and released 120 biodegradable balloons, each filled with a message of aspiration, in celebration.
What does BV stand for?
BV stands for Backing Vocals
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BV
We have 24 other meanings of BV in our Acronym Attic
- Boston University Youth Alliance for Housing (activist group; Massachusetts)
- Back Up Your Birth Control
- Boston Urban Youth Foundation
- Buying Team Leader (US FEMA)
- Buying Team Member
- Basketball Union of Zimbabwe
- Bushehr, Iran - Bushehr (Airport Code)
- Business Utility Zone
- Buitenlandse Zaken (Dutch: Foreign Affairs)
- Back View
- Bacterial Vaginosis (medical)
- Bad Vibe
- Baja Verapaz (Guatemala; territorial division)
- Battlefield Visualization
- Beaulieu Vineyard (California)
- Bekende Vlaming (Dutch, Flemish)
- Benevento (Italian Commune)
- Bereits Vorgelegt (German, legal)
- Beroepsvereniging (Dutch: Professional Association)
- Besloten Vennootschap (Dutch: Limited Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Amy Winehouse is set to make her TV comeback on Strictly Come Dancing by singing backing vocals in a live performance of the show.
I'll give Frenneaux the benefit of the doubt - perhaps he had a sore throat on the night - but it didn't help that guitarist Paul Mellon's backing vocals were barely audible either.
Something Important, the first of many highlights, whispers over twangy reverb guitar and 1960s easy listening backing vocals.
The Parsonage have been invited to do backing vocals on Sailing and Every Beat of My Heart.
The only household names here are Beyonce and Kelly Rowland of Destiny's Child, who lend backing vocals to Kitten K.
All Worked Out featured a fierce refrain from Burton and with hazy, tuneful backing vocals, was the stand out tune.
The backing vocals are a subtle, startling wall of oohs and aahs, rising and swelling like a string section.