This category recognizes excellence of a regular department or editorial section of a magazine, either front- or back-of-book and composed of a variety of elements, both text and visual.
What does BOB stand for?
BOB stands for Back-Of-Book (magazine publishing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOB
We have 130 other meanings of BOB in our Acronym Attic
- Baha'i Office for the Advancement of Women (Singapore)
- Bond-Order Alternation Wave
- Babe On Back (of motorcycle)
- Babe On-Board (flight attendant code for good looking passengers)
- Baby On Board
- Baby on Breast
- Back of Book (answers in textbook exercises)
- Back of Box
- Back Office Bitch
- Back on Bottom (petroleum)