You may qualify if you are: Getting a Social Welfare payment (including Family Income Supplement) or a Health Service Executive (HSE) payment or Taking part in one of the following approved employment schemes or training courses and satisfy the following conditions: Back to Work Allowance (Employees), Back to Work Enterprise Allowance, Community Employment, Revenue Job Assist, Social Economy Programme (Grant Aided Employees), Job Initiative, Workplace, Youthreach, Back to Education Allowance, Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS), Area Partnership Scheme.
What does BTWA stand for?
BTWA stands for Back to Work Allowance (Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTWA
- British Traditional Witchcraft
- Brothers of the Third Wheel (trikers organization)
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Tourismuswirtschaft
- Buried Transuranic Waste
- Burlington Trailways Charters and Tours
- Business and Technical Writing
- Business Travel World (trade magazine; UK)
- Butuanon (SIL code, Philippines)
- By The Way
- By the Way (Red Hot Chili Peppers album)
- Booker T. Washington Academy (Lexington, KY)
- Buffalo Trail Water Association (Sardis, KY)
- Bioterrorism Wide Area Network
- Back to Work Allowance Scheme (Ireland)
- Back to Work Bonus (UK)
- Born This Way Ball (Lady Gaga)
- Breakfast with the Beatles (radio show)
- Booker T Washington Business Association (Detroit, MI)
- Be There With Bells On
- Before There Were Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added: "The Back To Work allowance played a major role in assisting people escape from long-term unemployment.
He created an extra 5,000 places on the back to work allowance scheme and introduced a special tax allowance of pounds 3,000 for the first year back at work by the long-term unemployed.