Men's Health Network (MHN) Extends Successful BPH Campaign, Encouraging Men To Get Back To Life Without Interruptions WASHINGTON, Sept.
What does BTLWI stand for?
BTLWI stands for Back to Life Without Interruptions (educational campaign; Men's Health Network)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Busy Channel Lock-Out (radios)
- Busy Tone Lock-Out (radios)
- Blood Transfusion Laboratory Practice (UK National External Quality Assessment Scheme)
- Bushen Tiaogan Lianru Recipe
- Basic Tape Library Support (IBM)
- Basic Trauma Life Support
- Bubba the Love Sponge (radio personality)
- Burns, Tenderness, Lacerations, Swelling
- Big-Toe Localizing Test
- Brunswick Topsham Land Trust (est. 1985; Brunswick, ME)
- British Telecom Lempel Ziv (data-compression algorithm)
- Bachelor of Tourism Management (various universities)
- Backward Transformation Method
- Baggage Transfer Message
- Ballet Theatre of Maryland (Annapolis, MD)
- Baltimore Tattoo Museum
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Ltd.
- Barrie Trim and Mouldings (Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
- Base TEMPEST Manager
- Basic Transfer Mode
Samples in periodicals archive:
Men's Health Network (MHN) Launches New Campaign to Help Men Get Back To Life Without Interruptions WASHINGTON, Aug.