The pair will come back from the dead to haunt the BBC in a Children In Need special.
What does BFD stand for?
BFD stands for Back from the Dead
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BFD
We have 107 other meanings of BFD in our Acronym Attic
- Bush-Francis Catatonia Screening Instrument
- Barnsley Football Club Supporters Trust (UK)
- Barometric Flow Control Unit (mechanics)
- Bayer Federal Credit Union (Berkeley, CA)
- Bethpage Federal Credit Union (Bethpage, New York)
- Blackhawk Federal Credit Union (Beaver Falls, PA)
- Blade Fold Control Unit
- Boulder Final Cut Users Group (Boulder, CO)
- Bridgestone/Firestone Centennial Wilderness (Tennessee)
- Back Focal Distance
- Bainbridge Fire Department (Bainbridge, NY)
- Baked Fresh Daily (band)
- Bakersfield (Amtrak station code; Bakersfield, CA)
- Balanced Frequency Doubler
- Baltimore Fire Department
- Band from Detroit (band)
- Barne- og Familiedepartementet (Norwegian: Ministry of Children and Family Affairs)
- Bartech Focus Device (remote focus control system for motion picture and TV applications)
- Base Flood Depth
- Baseline Freeflight Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's almost like I feel as if I have come back from the dead, which is a bit of a weapon.
Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri paid tribute to his team's never-say-die attitude as they came back from the dead to beat Lazio 4-3 and move up to second in Serie A's heels, pegging the gap between the pair to just three points with seven games to play.
Spinal Tap - Back From The Dead Blur aren't the only band to reform this year.
INgrooves has put together a worldwide marketing campaign for the Spinal Tap release that includes a variety of cutting edge digital tie-ins, including: -- An iPhone application with exclusive video clips, pictures and a fan wall; -- A YouTube promotion starting June 22nd where fans compete for the best fan generated music video of the band's hit songs; -- Spinal Tap video channels with promotional clips and never-before-seen footage; -- Custom voice tones from each band member; Back From The Dead includes the newly interpreted Tap classics "Hell Hole," "Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight," "Big Bottom," "(Funky) Sex Farm," "Stonehenge," and "(Listen to the) Flower People (Reggae Stylee).
The nationwide survey marked the DVD release of Pushing Daisies: Series One, which follows the story of Ned, a young man who can bring people back from the dead with just one touch.
The love-rat lawyer has already come back from the dead to haunt Shieldinch.
The biggest mystery behind Lisa Jones Johnson's debut novel, A Dead Man Speaks (Genesis/Kensington Publishing; $12), the story of how a "fabulously wealthy" black investment banker comes back from the dead to find his killer, is how she wrote it.