Features include a back pocket, two side-plier pockets, cargo pocket, and anti-lock zipper and draw cord.
What does BP stand for?
BP stands for Back Pocket (Australian football position)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BP
We have 93 other meanings of BP in our Acronym Attic
- Beginning Of Year Significant Non-Compliers
- Bank of Zambia
- Brabants Ondersteuningsinstituut Zorg (Dutch)
- Bitter Obstanate Zealot Order
- School of Botany and Zoology (department of the Australian National University)
- Bezpecnost A Ochrana Zdravia Pri Praci (Slovakia, Safety and Health at Work)
- Back Optic Zone Radius (optometry)
- Air Botswana Corporation (IATA airline code)
- Bachelor Party
- Back Pack
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US company first patented the right to the back pocket position in 1938 and the tab trademark is among 11 the company has registered with US authorities.
I told you Sidney had a rock in his back pocket," Delmonico said.
But incredibly a gun remained in the back pocket of his trousers.
Requisitions are quarter-folded and inserted into the opening of the back pocket for transport to a lab.
The victim put his pounds 225 winnings in the back pocket of his jeans but the cash was stolen less than 100 yards from the bookmakers shop.
The bad news is the flames were put out by the drool dripping out of his mouth just thinking of the flag burning amendment he had in his back pocket.
A tool no frequent traveler should be without, it's like having a calling card and a payphone in your back pocket.