Though the old theatre was popular, it had limited rehearsal and back of house facilities.
What does BOH stand for?
BOH stands for Back Of House
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of BOH
We have 26 other meanings of BOH in our Acronym Attic
- Bunch of Guys/Gals Sitting Around Guessing
- Bunch of Guys/Gals Sitting Around A Table (meeting slang)
- Bunch Of Guys/Gals Sitting Around Talking (nothing's being accomplished, term for a wasted meeting)
- Bunch of Guys/Gals Sitting Around a Table Talking
- Board of Geography Teachers (New Zealand)
- Buy One Get Two Free
- Bend Over, Grease Up
- Board of Governors Waiver
- B-hydroxyethyl hydrazine (forced fruiting of pineapples)
- Bachelor of Oral Health (Australia and New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He most recently served as Senior Associate and Group Project Director at Mancini Duffy, where he oversaw the master plan and renovation of the back of house facilities at Radio City Music Hall.
Key to Strategic's selection of the Radiant solution is Aloha's easy integration with Strategic's existing MenuLink back office system - also a Radiant product - creating an end-to-end technology solution that will streamline store operations from the front of house to the back of house to corporate headquarters.
We literally tracked the entire cash-flow operation of the casino, both front and back of house," said Aki Isoi, president of JCM.
Currently, a POS system is used primarily to communicate orders between the front of house (the waitstaff) and the back of house (the kitchen); the system is also used to generate guest checks and has some reporting capabilities.
If the plan is completed as approved, the casino will be supported by land-based infrastructure, including restaurant and lodging facilities, as well as the requisite back of house service areas.
The market is clearly being established for both front and back of house opportunities.