Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus cereus, Bacillus pumilus were identified in Soumbala and Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus cereus, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus firmus were identified in Bikalga (Table 4).
What does BACFI stand for?
BACFI stands for Bacillus Firmus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BACFI
- Bristol Area Community Enterprise Network (England, UK)
- Biological and Climatological Effects Research
- Billings Area Catholic Education Trust (Montana; financial support for Catholic schools; founded 1973)
- Bahamas Amateur Cycling Federation
- Bay Area Capital Funding, Inc. (San Carlos, CA)
- Bay Area Community Foundation (Bay City, Michigan)
- Biological Activated Carbon Filter (water treatment)
- Boycott Alcohol, until Cannabis Is Freed
- Brandon Area Community Foundation (Canada)
- Broken Arrow Community Foundation, Inc. (est. 1966; Broken Arrow, OK)
- Bar Association for Commerce Finance and Industry (UK)
- British Association of Canned Food Importers (UK)
- Bay Area Coalition to Fight the Minutemen (San Francisco, CA)
- Bank Austria Creditanstalt Group
- Base Aérea de Campo Grande
- Bay Area Consulting Group
- Boston Academic Consulting Group
- British American Consulting Group
- British Association for Crystal Growth
- Burlington Area Community Gardens
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition I suggested Hepatica from Marco Pharma, which distributes Nestmann products from Germany, 30 drops 20 minutes before meals as a biliary stimulant and GB soother; and Pleo Rec, Bacillus firmus 6 x suppositories nightly, an isopathic remedy from Germany and Terra Medica Company that protects all mucous membranes and is a nonspecific immune booster and anti-inflammatory with no side effects.
Esta enzima, geralmente extracelular, e produzida por varios tipos de microrganismos, como Thermoanaerohacterium, Klebsiella oxytoca e algumas especies de Bacillus, como Bacillus macerans, Bacillus circulans, Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus firmus e Bacillus lentus (CAO et al.