Eleven scholarships will be offered for the Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), five for the Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Sciences (BSMS), two for the Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS) and two for the Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), The Star reports.
What does BUMS stand for?
BUMS stands for Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (degree; India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BUMS
We have 6 other meanings of BUMS in our Acronym Attic
- Bicycle Use Master Plan (Canada)
- Black Upwardly Mobile Professional
- Boston University Marine Program
- Boston Urban Music Project (Boston, MA)
- Bring Up My Post (messaging/BBSs)
- Bumper Number
- Brakes Undercarriage Mixture Propellor Hatches (aerospace, pre-landing checks)
- Bureaucratic Unsolicited Mountainous Paper Heap
- Birth Under Midwifery Practice Scheme (UK)
- Birstall Urban Motorcycle Project for Youth (est. 1989; UK)
- Balliol Undergraduate Mathematics Society (Balliol College, Oxford University; UK)
- Bath University Maths Society (UK)
- Bell Umbilical Management System (offshore drilling)
- Bicycle United Motocross Society (est. 1970; California)
- Brandon University Music Students (Canada)
- Bristol University Music Society (Bristol, England, UK)
- BumperMunchers (online racing group)
- Brooklyn United Methodist Youth (Brooklyn Park, MN)
- Baustoff-Union Neuenhagen (German energy firm; Neuenhagen, Brandenburg, Germany)
- Bike User Network (University of Southampton; UK)