Mullighan attended medical school at the University of Adelaide, earning a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with honors in 1993; received a Master of Science from the University of London in 1997; and earned a Doctor of Medicine from the University of Adelaide in 1998.
What does ChB stand for?
ChB stands for Bachelor of Surgery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ChB
We have 62 other meanings of ChB in our Acronym Attic
- Center for HIV/AIDS Vaccine Immunology (US NIAID)
- Capitol Hill Arts Workshop (Washington, DC)
- Chino Hills Area Water Polo (Chino Hills, CA)
- Cell Health Assay of Water Quality
- Charging Hazards and Wake Studies (flight experiment)
- Chemical Hazard Warning System
- Caribbean HIV/AIDS Youth Network
- Churches Health Association of Zambia
- Computer Hazards and Operability Analysis
- Control Hazards and Operability Analysis
- Camp Half-Blood
- Can't Hold Back
- Cardiovascular Health Branch (US CDC)
- Cargo Handling Battalion
- Center Halfback (soccer)
- Central Hawkes Bay (agricultural region in the North Island of New Zealand)
- Centre Henri Bénard (French: Henri Bénard Center; European Research Community on Flow, Turbulence and Combustion)
- Centre Hépato-Biliaire (French: Hepatobiliary Center)
- Centre Hospitalier Bourg-en-Bresse (French: Bourg-en-Bresse Hospital Center; Bourg-en-Bresse, France)
- Centre Hospitalier de Beauvais (French: Beauvais Hospital Center; Beauvais, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the 126 students who graduated, 61 received the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree, while 59 received the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree.
Dr Mupere trained at Makerere University in Uganda where he attained a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) and a Master of Medicine (M.
Out of 232 graduates, the degrees were conferred on 107 graduates of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), 10 of Bachelor of Nursing, six of BS in Vision Sciences and 10 of postgraduate in M.
Parmesh Chand, permanent secretary of Fiji's Public Service Commission, said the recipients would study for a bachelor of surgery and medicine in Cuba.
Dr Sharon Probert, 46, and Dr Gemma Probert, 23, from Yarm, both studied for a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree at Newcastle University.
He received his bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery (MBBS) from the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine, University of London, and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP) in London and Edinburgh.
The 1,200 trainees, who are taking a degree course called Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery, also spend two years based at the university.