She earned a doctorate in Organizational Leadership from Pepperdine University, a master's degree in educational counseling, a bachelor of arts in psychology and a bachelor of social work from McDaniel College.
What does BSW stand for?
BSW stands for Bachelor of Social Work (degree)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSW
We have 78 other meanings of BSW in our Acronym Attic
- Bovine Seminal Vesicle Microsome
- Better Services for Vulnerable People (UK)
- Blue Sky Video Productions (Illinois)
- Building Secure Virtual Private Networks (course; Learning Tree, International)
- Bayesian Support Vector Regression (statistics)
- Boone Scenic Valley Railroad (Boone, Iowa)
- Bachelor of Science in Vulcanizing Shop (academic degree)
- Back-up Secure Voice System
- Budo Sport Verein Udligenswil (Swiss judo association; est. 1992)
- Bundesverband der Selbstentsorger von Verkaufsverpackungen eV (Berlin, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am a 55-year-old senior in the Bachelor of Social Work program at Washburn University in Topeka.
Giles graduated with a Bachelor of Social Work degree from the University of Kansas and practiced in the profession for three years.
I went in with a Bachelor of Social Work," she said, adding she also worked for the National Aboriginal Health Organization in Ottawa.
The development of the Bachelor of Social Work course gained momentum due to a University-wide restructure and newly appointed staff, with successful accreditation being achieved in 2008 and the first cohort of students commencing in 2009.
Graduates of the Social Work Diploma program will also be able to transfer to the University of Calgary's Bachelor of Social Work program.
With an eye to giving Aboriginal students the edge when it comes to shaping social policy in their communities, the Nicola Valley Institute of Technology is offering a bachelor of social work degree program this fall.
She is a graduate of Fordham University, with a master of arts in public communications and holds a bachelor of social work from Marywood College, Scranton, Pa.