He is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University with a Bachelor of Science in metallurgical engineering and has over 25 years of operating experience in the steel industry.
What does BSMtE stand for?
BSMtE stands for Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Music Therapy
- Bancroft School of Massage Therapy (Worcester, MA)
- Bernstein School of Musical Theater (Bologna, Italy)
- Boulder School of Massage Therapy (Colorado)
- British Society for Microbial Technology
- British Society for Music Therapy (UK)
- Brooklyn School for Music and Theatre (Brooklyn, NY)
- Bishop's Stortford Musical Theatre Company (UK)
- Batch Simple Message Transfer Protocol
- Batch Simple Message Transfer Protocol 2
- Bukovinian State Medical University (Chernivtsi, Ukraine)
- Banka Ve Sigorta Muameleleri Vergisi (Turkey)
- Barley Stripe Mosaic Virus
- Burnt Sienna Metal Vase Set
- Boston Sports Media Watch
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Back-End Storage Network
- Backward Sequence Number (SS7 MTP Layer 2)