He is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University with a Bachelor of Science in metallurgical engineering and has over 25 years of operating experience in the steel industry.
What does B.S.Met. stand for?
B.S.Met. stands for Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of B.S.Met.
- Backbone Virtual Local Area Network
- Bidirectional Video Object Planes
- Baltimore/Washington Information Systems Educators
- Broadband Wireless Local Area Network
- Bio-Zoo-Acupuncture (veterinary acupuncture & homeopathy)
- Bachelor of Architecture (degree)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Computing (degree program)
- Bachelor of Materials Engineering
- Baccalaurus Scientiae