The Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration and Master of Science in Criminal Justice programs join the University's previously-established online degree programs: Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN).
What does BSCJ stand for?
BSCJ stands for Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bienvenue Stratégies Conseils (Mont-Saint-Hilaire, QB, Canada)
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injury
- Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks
- Bureau of Shipbuilding Consolidated Index
- Business Social Compliance Initiative (EU)
- Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
- Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Program
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Trust Fund
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Black Swan Classic Jazz Band
- Big Screen Cleaning Kit
- Brighton and Sussex Community Knowledge Exchange (UK)
- Basic Sinus Cycle Length
- Basic Support for Collaborative Learning (educational software)
- Bell System Common Language
- Berardinelli-Seip Congenital Lipodystrophy
- Berbice Cricket League (Guyana)
- Biomass Surface Characterization Laboratory (National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Southern University and A&M College in conjunction with Education Online Services Corporation, is proud to announce the launch of the Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice online degree program.
edu), has introduced a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice with a concentration in Forensics to its growing degree programs in public safety.