About LIM College LIM College is focused exclusively on the study of business and fashion, offering a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program with concentrations in Fashion Management and Entrepreneurship, Master of Professional Studies (MPS) degrees in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management and Fashion Marketing, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degrees in Fashion Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Marketing and Management, as well as Bachelor of Professional Studies (BPS), Associate of Applied Science (AAS), and Associate in Occupational Studies (AOS) degrees in Fashion Merchandising.
What does BProfSt stand for?
BProfSt stands for Bachelor of Professional Studies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business Process Risk Management
- Bohol Poverty Reduction Management Office (Bohol, The Philippines)
- Book Publishers Representatives of New England (West Roxbury, MA)
- Black Pioneers Renaissance Organization (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Branch Public Relations Officer (UK)
- British Public Records Office
- Bronchoplastic and Reconstructive Operations
- Business Process Reengineering Office (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Baccalaureus Procurationis (South Africa)
- Bachelor of Production Engineering
- Boot Programmable Read-Only Memory (Cisco)
- Bayesian PRediction of Membrane Protein Topology
- Bachelor of Property
- Bachelor of Property Management
- Back Pain Recognition Program (National Committee for Quality Assurance)
- Backup Path Reservation Problem
- Banque Populaire Rives de Paris (French bank)
- Basic Proline-Rich Protein
- Benefits Processing Replacement Programme (UK)
- Biological Personnel Reliability Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carota of Auburn received a bachelor of arts degree is psychology and Randi Ellen Graves of Auburn received a bachelor of professional studies degree in fashion design from Marist College the weekend of May 21.
A partnership between the University of Wisconsin-Extension and UW-Eau Claire has yielded the new Bachelor of Professional Studies in Organizational Leadership and Communication.
Under the terms of the agreement, students graduating from Interboro's associate degree programs in Business Management and in Accounting will be able to transfer a full sixty credits into Medgar Evers' Bachelor of Professional Studies program in Applied Management.
degree) in Business, Bachelor of Professional Studies (B.
O'Neill received a Bachelor of Professional Studies in Management from Pace University and an M.