edu/summerfashionlab About LIM College LIM College is focused exclusively on the study of business and fashion, offering a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program with concentrations in Fashion Management and Entrepreneurship, Master of Professional Studies (MPS) degrees in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management and Fashion Marketing, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degrees in Fashion Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Marketing and Management, as well as Bachelor of Professional Studies (BPS), Associate of Applied Science (AAS), and Associate in Occupational Studies (AOS) degrees in Fashion Merchandising.
What does BPS stand for?
BPS stands for Bachelor of Professional Studies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPS
We have 343 other meanings of BPS in our Acronym Attic
- Behavioral Pharmacology Research Unit (Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences; Baltimore, MD)
- Branch Prediction Reversal Unit (computing)
- Building Performance Research Unit (various locations)
- Back Pressure Regulating Valve
- Back Pressure Relief Valve (water heater part)
- Bi-Power Realized Variation
- Brancheforeningen for Public Relations Virksomheder (Danish: Industry Association of Public Relations Firms)
- Buckling Pin Relief Valve
- Bipolar Return-to-Zero
- Bachelier en Psychologie (Bachelor of psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carota of Auburn received a bachelor of arts degree is psychology and Randi Ellen Graves of Auburn received a bachelor of professional studies degree in fashion design from Marist College the weekend of May 21.
A partnership between the University of Wisconsin-Extension and UW-Eau Claire has yielded the new Bachelor of Professional Studies in Organizational Leadership and Communication.
Under the terms of the agreement, students graduating from Interboro's associate degree programs in Business Management and in Accounting will be able to transfer a full sixty credits into Medgar Evers' Bachelor of Professional Studies program in Applied Management.
degree) in Business, Bachelor of Professional Studies (B.
O'Neill received a Bachelor of Professional Studies in Management from Pace University and an M.