The university syndicate and senate had also not permitted the authorities to release the Bachelor of Physical Education ( BPEd) degrees to students.
What does BPEd stand for?
BPEd stands for Bachelor of Physical Education (degree in India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPEd
We have 2 other meanings of BPEd in our Acronym Attic
- Brookings Papers on Economic Activity
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching (Canada)
- Beverage Packaging Environment Council
- Biotechnology Process Engineering Center (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Bonnes Pratiques des Essais Cliniques (French: Good Practices of Clinical Trials)
- Bovine Pulmonary Endothelial Cell
- Brighton Peace and Environment Centre
- British Plumbing Employers Council (Training) Ltd.
- Backflow Prevention Education Council of Colorado
- Brockton Postal Employees Credit Union (Brockton, MA)
- Basic Pay Entry Date
- British Partnership for Enterprise Development (UK)
- Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (India)
- Bovine Pulmonary Edema and Emphysema (Fog Fever)
- Buried Plate Earth Electrode
- Barclays Private Equity France (est. 1991)
- Berkeley Public Education Foundation (est. 1983; Berkeley, CA)
- Bharatiya Postal Employees Federation (India)
- Bridgeport Public Education Fund, Inc (Connecticut, USA)
- Business Press Educational Foundation, Inc. (est. 1985; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hlady has a Bachelor of Physical Education from the University of Calgary.