As a participant-based program, the UHC has students who participate to varying degrees in the experiences that we offer (honors coursework, special advising, intellectual community, and a special research-based Bachelor of Philosophy degree); perhaps honors-course participation provides the best example of how our system works to both implement objective standards and still recognize that the subjective creation of those standards necessitates work-arounds.
What does BPhil stand for?
BPhil stands for Bachelor of Philosophy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPhil
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Balance Point Health and Fitness (Leavenworth, WA)
- Boresight Pointing History File (database)
- Balai Pengobatan Haji Indonesia (Indonesian: Medical Center Haji Indonesia)
- Boost Phase Intercept
- Broward Partnership for the Homeless, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Best Practices in Humanitarian Information Exchange
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Impact Index (urology)
- Bacclaureus Philosopiae Bachelor of Philosophy
- Bachelor of Photography
- Brief Patient Health Questionnaire
- Budget Planning and Human Resources (US Fish & Wildlife Service)
- Bureau of Personnel and Human Resources (Wisconsin)
- Bureau of Postharvest Research and Extension (Philippines)
- Borok People's Human Rights Organisation
- Best Practice High School (Chicago, IL)
- Bethel Park High School (Pennsylvania)
- Big Picture High School (educational program)
- Bossley Park High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
from the University of Pittsburgh, and Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Philosophy degrees from Oxford University.
Cockrel, who earned a Bachelor of Philosophy and Master of Urban Planning from Wayne State University in Detroit Michigan, has been a member of the Detroit City Council since 1994.
Halperin received a bachelor of philosophy degree from The University of Chicago and a bachelor of mechanical engineering degree from Cornell University.
Taking part in this course has inspired me to enrol on a Bachelor of Philosophy degree course at the university.