I work at Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology in the EN and bachelor of nursing programmes.
What does BNsg stand for?
BNsg stands for Bachelor of Nursing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BNsg
- Bacon Numerical System, Document Identifier
- Better Neighbourhood Services Fund (Scotland, UK)
- Better Not Start Family
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation (railroad)
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway (Fort Worth, TX)
- Burlington Northern Sante Fe (railway)
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation
- Battalion Shore Fire Control Party
- Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway
- Biblioteki Naukowej Sztabu Generalnego (Polish: Scientific Library of the General Staff)
- Bill Nye the Science Guy
- Boston Normal School of Gymnastics (est. 1889; Boston, MA)
- Brand New Second Hand (Roots Manuva album)
- Barbados National Standards Institution
- Basic Need Satisfaction Inventory
- Basic Network Surveillance Interface
- Broadband Network Services, Incorporated
- Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception (Washington, DC)
- Beijing North Star Industrial Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the agreement, UAE high school or nursing diploma students can obtain Bachelor of Nursing degrees at these universities.
As a graduate of the Bachelor of Nursing Program at the University of New Brunswick, I am honoured that NANB has provided me with a forum to share this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Asia's first 5-year bachelor of nursing degree was established at the Peking Union Medical College in the 1920's.
Recently, I was awarded a scholarship to go towards my second-year studying a Bachelor of Nursing at UWS.
McCauley received a bachelor of nursing degree from the University of North Carolina, and in 1979 she received a Masters in nursing from Emory.
Oklahoma Christian will begin its bachelor of nursing program this fall.
All received their Bachelor of Nursing degrees last week but had to tell their families there was no job for them despite their hard work.