I work at Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology in the EN and bachelor of nursing programmes.
What does BN stand for?
BN stands for Bachelor of Nursing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BN
We have 33 other meanings of BN in our Acronym Attic
- Betamethasone (drug)
- Big Movie Zone (website)
- BioMedizinZentrum (German: Biomedical Center)
- Bonne Musique Zydeco (French: Good Zydeco Music; band)
- Brand-Melde-Zentrale (German)
- Brigada Mariscal Zabala (Guatemalan Army)
- Bundesministerium Für Wirtschaftliche Zusammenarbeit (German Federal Ministry for Economic Development Cooperation)
- Board of Municipal and Zoning Appeals
- bone marrow zinc finger
- Brigada Maria Zunilda Perez (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the agreement, UAE high school or nursing diploma students can obtain Bachelor of Nursing degrees at these universities.
As a graduate of the Bachelor of Nursing Program at the University of New Brunswick, I am honoured that NANB has provided me with a forum to share this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Asia's first 5-year bachelor of nursing degree was established at the Peking Union Medical College in the 1920's.
Recently, I was awarded a scholarship to go towards my second-year studying a Bachelor of Nursing at UWS.
McCauley received a bachelor of nursing degree from the University of North Carolina, and in 1979 she received a Masters in nursing from Emory.
Oklahoma Christian will begin its bachelor of nursing program this fall.
All received their Bachelor of Nursing degrees last week but had to tell their families there was no job for them despite their hard work.