Justice Middleton graduated from the University of Melbourne as Bachelor of Laws and from the University of Oxford as Bachelor of Civil Law and was the Winter Williams Scholar (University of Oxford 1976).
What does LLB stand for?
LLB stands for Bachelor of Laws
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLB
We have 37 other meanings of LLB in our Acronym Attic
- London Landlord Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- Low Level Acoustic Stimulation (hearing loss)
- Lubbock Land Application Site (Water Department; Lubbock, TX)
- Late Latin (linguistics)
- Low Level Awareness Training (US DoD)
- Learning Language Arts Through Literature
- Lower Layer Asynchronous Transfer Mode Interface
- Lessons Learned Action Tracking System
- Law Librarians Association of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Leech Lake Area Watershed Foundation (Minnesota)
- Bachelor of Legislative Law
- Laboratoire Léon Brillouin (French national laboratory)
- Law Librarian Blog
- Lawrence Llewellyn-Bowen (British TV personality)
- Learning and Leadership Board (USACE)
- Lease Lease-Back (contracts)
- Left Lane Blocker
- Left Linebacker (pro football)
- Legum Baccalaureus (Latin: Bachelor of Law)
- Lemon, Lime & Bitters (Australian drink)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bloomfield holds a Master of Arts degree in Foreign Affairs and Trade from Monash University, a Bachelor of Letters in Political Science and French and a Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/Bachelor of Arts in Modern Greek from the University of Melbourne.
attends law school at night and after completing his law school studies receives a bachelor of laws degree.
Abbott holds a Bachelor of Laws from Kings College London University, and spent the early part of his career as a member of the London Metropolitan Police force.
Arinc, born in 1948, completed his high school studies in the western province of Manisa and further completed his Bachelor of Laws degree in 1970 from the University of Ankara.
A graduate of Fordham University, he earned a bachelor of laws degree from St.
Calvert earned a Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honors) degree from the University of Sydney and was a pilot in the Royal Australian Navy Fleet Air Arm.
He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, a Bachelor of Laws Degree, and Master of Laws Degree all from The University of Texas.