He holds a Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems) and a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance & Management) from Bond University in Australia.
What does BIT stand for?
BIT stands for Bachelor of Information Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIT
We have 146 other meanings of BIT in our Acronym Attic
- Business and Industry School to Work Alliance (Australia)
- Brain Injury Social Work Group (UK)
- Buffer Insertion, (Buffer) Sizing, and Wire Sizing
- Bahamas International Securities Exchange
- Biomonitoring Information System for the Yukon (Canada)
- Binary Synchronous Communication
- Business for Integrity and Stability of Our Nation (Philippines)
- Austrian Bureau for International Research and Technology Co-Operation
- Babes In Toyland (band)
- Bachelor of Industrial Technology
- Bangalore Institute of Technology (Bangalore, India)
- Bangladesh Institute of Technology
- Bannariamman Institute of Technology (Sathyamangalam, India)
- Banque de l'Industrie et du Travail (Beirut bank)
- Base Item Type
- Basic Information Technology
- Basic Interconnection Test
- Behavioral Inattention Test
- Behavioral Investment Theory
- Beijing Institute of Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was awarded a scholarship by the French government to study at the Polytechnic and graduated in 2006 with a 4-year Bachelor of Information Technology degree.
Summary: The American University in Dubai (AUD) is pleased to announce that the Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC) of ABET has accredited its Bachelor of Information Technology degree (B.
The three programs approved by the Department are the Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Business Administration and the Bachelor of Information Technology Management.
Dunwoody's school of Information Technology is a Bachelor of Information Technology Degree with a concentration in computer forensics.
As part of the agreement, AIU Online will license Element K's IT training modules to supplement online content offered in AIU Online's Bachelor of Information Technology degree program.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 16, 2001 Career Education Corporation (Nasdaq:CECO) today announced the launch of its 100 percent online bachelor of information technology degree through AIU Online, the company's E-learning division.
First, the Bachelor of Information Technology ("BIT") program, planned for fall introduction, was delayed for Los Angeles and Washington, D.