in 1982, a Bachelor of Industrial Design from the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York in 1968 and a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature in 1961 from Tunghai University in Taichung, Taiwan, ROC.
What does BID stand for?
BID stands for Bachelor of Industrial Design
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BID
We have 80 other meanings of BID in our Acronym Attic
- Bluefields Indian and Caribbean University (Nicaragua)
- Bridge Iron Cooperative Union (Japan)
- Burn Intensive Care Unit
- Bus Integration Computer Unit
- Benchmarking Internal Customer Views Service
- Brain Imaging Center West (Germany)
- Bishogama International Ceramic Workshop Alberta (Canada)
- Being in Congress While Black
- Brethren in Christ World Missions
- Big Cypress National Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Background Information Document
- Badan Informasi Daerah (Indonesian: Agency for Regional Information)
- Balance Identification
- Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (Spanish: Inter-American Development Bank; Washington, DC)
- Banco Interamericano de Desenvolvimento (Portuguese: Inter-American Development Bank; Washington, DC)
- Banque Interaméricaine de Développement (French: Inter-American Development Bank; est. 1959; Washington, DC)
- Banque Islamique de Développement (French: Islamic Development Bank; est. 1975; Saudi Arabia)
- Basic Interior Design
- Beginning of Intensive Disintegration
Samples in periodicals archive:
He received his Bachelor of Industrial Design and a Master of Science/Package Design from Pratt Institute.
I was completing a Bachelor of Industrial Design at University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and conceived of the 3D capable mouse.