Hoersch earned his MBA degree from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and his bachelor of finance degree from Marquette University.
What does BF stand for?
BF stands for Bachelor of Finance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BF
We have 59 other meanings of BF in our Acronym Attic
- Better Examine Your Zipper, Quick!
- Baldor Electric Company (stock symbol)
- Beijing Electronic Zone (China)
- Beijing Experimental Zone (China)
- Bezier Surface File (file extension)
- Brigadas Emiliano Zapata (Spanish: Emiliano Zapata Brigades)
- Boeren En Zorg in Gelderland (Dutch: Farmers and Health Care in Gelderland; Gelderland, Netherlands)
- Bandwidth Efficient Zero Suppression (proprietary interface on net.com equipment)
- Baby Face
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bachelor of finance from Bentley College in Boston; post-graduate work in Finance at Fordham University.
Arnold initiated his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers and possesses a bachelor of finance degree from Delta State University and an MBA from Loyola University.
Janki holds a bachelor of finance and accounting degree from The Ohio State University.
He received a bachelor of finance in 1971 and an M.
Culver received her Bachelor of Finance degree and her Juris Doctorate from the University of Santa Clara.
Janki holds a bachelor of finance and accounting degree from Ohio State University.
Williams has a Master of Information Telecommunications from Johns Hopkins and a Bachelor of Finance from Appalachian State University.